[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Qemu-devel] [PATCH v4 0/3] Clean unused entries in the qcow2 L2/refcoun
[Qemu-devel] [PATCH v4 0/3] Clean unused entries in the qcow2 L2/refcount cache
Fri, 29 May 2015 11:24:52 +0200
- Revert the 'cache-clean-interval' change. This should probably go
into a new BlockDeviceInfoSpecific struct (along with other
settings), but is out of the scope for this series.
- Add 'cache-clean-interval' field to ImageInfoSpecificQCow2.
- Clarify that the block-commit mentioned in the first patch refers to
the HMP commit command.
- Check the value of cache_clean_interval and cast it accordingly to
prevent it from overflowing.
Alberto Garcia (3):
qcow2: mark the memory as no longer needed after qcow2_cache_empty()
qcow2: add option to clean unused cache entries after some time
qcow2: reorder fields in Qcow2CachedTable to reduce padding
block/qcow2-cache.c | 57 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
block/qcow2.c | 64 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
block/qcow2.h | 4 ++++
qapi/block-core.json | 6 ++++-
4 files changed, 129 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v4 0/3] Clean unused entries in the qcow2 L2/refcount cache,
Alberto Garcia <=