qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] STM32F205 SysTick emulation

From: Alistair Francis
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] STM32F205 SysTick emulation
Date: Sat, 30 May 2015 14:17:51 +1000

On Fri, May 29, 2015 at 5:12 PM, Liviu Ionescu <address@hidden> wrote:
> I did some tests and comparisons between my new Cortex-M implementation and
> the existing lm3s6965evb and netduino2 boards, and it seems the stm32f205
> does not enable the SysTick device, since my simple seconds counting
> application hangs.
>
> exactly the same application works properly on lm3s6965evb and on my stm32f*
> boards.
>
> Alistair, do you remember doing any SysTick tests on your netduino2 board? is
> SysTick currently not implemented or am I doing something wrong?

Hmm... I don't remember doing any specific SysTick tests. All of my
test cases are based around what students are working on in a course,
so if they aren't using it I didn't test it.

I also have a lot better support out of tree, I'm still slowly working
on upstreaming it (I should have another patch series today).

Is this what you are talking about?
https://github.com/alistair23/qemu/commit/c30ed1b5b39b32488d63e3782a540906bb10617a

Thanks,

Alistair