qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] extensions to the -m memory option

From: Liviu Ionescu
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [RFC] extensions to the -m memory option
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2015 10:08:10 +0300

> On 01 Jun 2015, at 05:26, Peter Crosthwaite <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> .... to see a developers' changes ... do this (bash):
>
> git diff $(git merge-base target-branch master) target-branch

:-)

I was a 'unix typist' for more than 25 years, now I'm getting old and getting
lazy. in 2009 I switched to Macs and since then I prefer the nice OS X
graphical tools. SourceTree (by Atlassian, https://www.sourcetreeapp.com) is
one of them (highly recommended). otherwise I use Eclipse (for which I started
to write plug-ins, like the GNU ARM Eclipse plug-ins).

anyway, thank you for the hint.

Liviu

p.s. just curious, anyone else using graphical IDEs for QEMU development? if
so, which one?