qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Greate difference of disk I/O performance for guest on

From: cauchy-love
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Greate difference of disk I/O performance for guest on Qemu-2.30 of CentOS.
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 08:40:11 +0800 (CST)

the iozone  command line is:
./iozone -i 0 -i 1 -f ./iotmp -Rab ./iotmp.xls -g 8G -n 4G -c

The problem is why the performance difference is so big for different linux
kernels. The guest's io performance test is by both FTP tools and raw write,
which demonstrate the much lower performance of  Centos 7 (1/10 of that on
Centos 6.5). And how can I debug this problem?

Thanks again for your help.

Yi

--
发自我的网易邮箱手机智能版