qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] just another question

From: ty narmz
Subject: [Qemu-devel] just another question
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 21:23:15 -0400

if any of you guys know how to make processors, you should totally start making themĀ  and make tutorials on how to make processors and make them understand qemu....and have qemu installed on them so we can emulate macintosh computers

my thoughts on it were to make wireless computer chips. wireless ram and wireless video / audio cards. essentially take the mother board away and make it extensible. and by installing qemu on them we could essentially make them work in awesome ways

oh my god ok yeah but again i need help. im starting to design and stuff analog computers and analog cnc machines but am looking for assistance so be kind and post online if you will

but my thoughts were to make them transistor by transistor and make them as cheap as you can and make your own oscillators using iron cores and capacitors.

again i need help with this so anything you know can be useful.

i am working on the same thing