qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [wiki] New wiki page - vhost-user setup with ovs/dpdk b

From: chandrasekar kannan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [wiki] New wiki page - vhost-user setup with ovs/dpdk backend
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2015 10:16:34 -0700

http://wiki.qemu.org/Features/vhost-user-ovs-dpdk
I'm running to problems attempting to try this out. qemu errors out with
qemu-system-x86_64: -object memory-backend-file,id=mem,size=1024M,mem-path=/dev/hugepages,share=on: unable to map backing store for hugepages: Cannot allocate memory
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=kSkU8S03

Could someone take a look at this and see what might be wrong ?

thanks,
-Chandra