qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Connecting netdev to emulated nics.

From: sai pavan
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Connecting netdev to emulated nics.
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2015 12:06:17 +0530

Hi,

I am debugging an issue, where through one of the nics I am not able
to connect to dtcp.
So to dig in deep, i was going thought net.c files, and ended-up
understanding little.

So can i know how does a netdev connects to nic.

nd_table[] has some pointers for netdev devices. Where are this
actually instantiated ? I am missing that part of the code.

How do the netdevs and nic's have 1-1 connections.

And if my SOC has more than 1 sysbus type ethernet chips. How can i
connect each one of them from command line ?

Regards,
Sai Pavan