qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] i2c-tiny-usb noob question

From: Tim Sander
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] i2c-tiny-usb noob question
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2015 17:25:20 +0100

Hi

I am no so far that i can successfully read and write from linux usermode to
my virtual i2c-tiny-usb device. Unfortunatly i was not able to plug any i2c-
device into this device to go on with implementing the backend bus accesses.

I can instantiate my i2c-tiny-usb with the following command line option:
-device usb-i2c-tiny,id=i2c-0

Now i would like to add child devices to this device instance. Unfortunatly i
could not find out how to add e.g. the tmp105 sensor to this i2c-bus. It always
apears on its own bus. Is this possible?

Best regards
Tim