qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Request for Help (Generate Trace for Individual Instruction

From: Junaid Aslam
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Request for Help (Generate Trace for Individual Instructions)
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 12:14:00 +0100

Dear Sir

I am a student in Netherlands TU/e and intend to explore QEMU for a project. I need help in understanding how i can trace an individual instruction which is translated by TCG. For this moment in am more interested in Guest load store and Function call instructions. Can you please help me on how i can generate Trace file for above mentioned instructions.? I hope to have your reply soon.

Regards:
Junaid Aslam