qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] qxl : no mouse cursor with sdl2/gtk UI

From: nicolas prochazka
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] qxl : no mouse cursor with sdl2/gtk UI
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 10:41:18 +0100

hello,
yes you 're right
- windows seven, qxl , usb mouse passthrough  : no mouse cursor
- windows seven, vga, usb mouse passthrough  : cursor
- windows seven, qxl , no passthrough : cursor

- windows 8, qxl , usb mouse passthrough  : cursor
- windows 8 vga, usb mouse passthrough  : cursor
- windows 8, qxl , no passthrough : cursor

Regards,
Nicolas

On Mi, 2016-01-20 at 15:20 +0100, nicolas prochazka wrote:
> hello,
>
> my libvirt definition xml file, if i change qxl by vga , mouse pointer
> is present ,
>
> if i change vm seven to windows81 , mouse pointer is present  ( using
> wddm qxl driver not the same as seven )
>
> with windows seven vm, last qxl , mouse click is ok, but there'is no
> mouse pointer
>
> ( sound card, usb are passthrough device , test without passthrough do
> not change anyting )

What do you use usb passthrough for?  The mouse?

cheers,
  Gerd