qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Documentation about qemu config file

From: Valerio Pachera
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Documentation about qemu config file
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2016 16:27:33 +0200

Hi, I'm interested about the option -writeconfig/-readconfig.
I'm looking for some documentation about the format of the file, the
syntax of all possible options and if there's a library that helps to
read and write this file from external applications.

I've been writing a sort of a cli to manage guests across different
servers and I wish to manage guest settings by qemu config file.

Thank you in advance.