qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] run qemu on windows

From: Safa Hamza
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] run qemu on windows
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 13:02:45 +0200

i installed the latest version but how i can configure it with arm architecture and run it , i already have a zImage and rootfs.img.gz working perfectly in ubuntu with arm32 arch , what are steps , m i going to work with cmd ?

On Fri, Apr 8, 2016 at 7:21 AM, Stefan Weil <address@hidden> wrote:
Am 07.04.2016 um 23:45 schrieb Safa Hamza:
> hello
> how to download qemu from source on windows7 64 bits , i needed from
> source because im going to patch it , then i need to run it with
> several architecture armv7 armv8 intelx64_86 intelx86
> any suggestion please
> thanks

Please have a look at http://wiki.qemu.org/Download.
I suggest getting the latest version from git if
you want to modify the source code.

Stefan