qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] last call for bugs that need to be fixed for 2.6 releas

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] last call for bugs that need to be fixed for 2.6 release!
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2016 14:02:22 +0100

On 18 April 2016 at 12:22, Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:
> This is therefore the last call for any bugs that need to be fixed
> for 2.6 or patches that must go in. If you have anything you think
> should go into 2.6 please either add it to the "still unfixed in
> master" part of the planning wiki page or follow up to this email to
> describe it/link to the relevant patches/etc.

Hi Stefan -- I see you added "update the translation po/ files"
to the list. Can you remind me how to do this? I think it's
just "make -C po update", which seems to update the creation
date timestamps and a bunch of the line number references.
Do I need to do anything else, or just commit that automatic
change?

thanks
-- PMM