qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] GUI for peripherals

From: KONRAD Frederic
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] GUI for peripherals
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 11:28:13 +0200

Hi Karthik,

I think Liviu did something about this:
https://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2015-07/msg03825.html

Fred

Le 30/05/2016 à 08:25, Karthik a écrit :
Hello,

What would be the best way to provide GUI for peripheral control?
This is not for linux rather than embedded system running home brew rtos.

For example an GPIO module, I would need an UI to toggle an GPIO and see
the output, like press an button and simulate it turning on an LED.

Would it be possible to write the GUI separately and use QMP to communicate
with my custom driver to control peripherals? or is there an better way to
do this?

Best regards,
Karthik