qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] (no subject)

From: Stephen Bates
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] (no subject)
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2016 08:54:19 -0700

Hi Fam

Thanks! Yes gdb provides one approach but I was wondering if there was
something built in to QEMU monitor.

Another application I can see for this would be to inject errors into the
memory, This will be useful for testing new NVDIMM-P technology that builds
NVDIMMs out of material that is less reliable than DRAM...

Cheers

Stephen