qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] QEMU Advent Calendar 2016

From: Thomas Huth
Subject: [Qemu-devel] QEMU Advent Calendar 2016
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2016 09:24:46 +0100

 Hi all,

it's now December 1st, so the first door of the QEMU Advent Calendar
2016 can now be opened:

    http://www.qemu-advent-calendar.org/2016/#day-1

For the next 23 days, we are going to present a new disk image each day,
so if you like, stop by regularly (I won't send a reminder each day).

And yes, we still need more disk images to complete the run this year -
if you are interested in contributing, please have a look at my original
mail below.

 Enjoy,
  Thomas