qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] CMSIS SVD based peripheral definitions

From: Liviu Ionescu
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] CMSIS SVD based peripheral definitions
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2017 19:47:58 +0200

> On 9 Jan 2017, at 19:31, Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> FSF's view is that Apache 2.0 is not compatible with GPLv2:

I can't dispute this, but does't the GPLv2 requirements apply to the qemu
executable only? my JSON files are not compiled into the binary, but are data
files, read by the executable when required. and anyway, the original license
covers the original XML files, mine are not only JSON, but are also slightly
different.

regards,

Liviu