qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu deadlocks in tb_lock when using SVM+SoftMMU

From: Alexander Boettcher
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Qemu deadlocks in tb_lock when using SVM+SoftMMU
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 21:11:04 +0100

Hello,

thank you for your effort.

With your patch I get now a 0x3f exception shown by the hypervisor,
which I have never encountered so far before. The guest kernel seems not
to start, at least no life sign is shown.

For me the patch of Paolo Bonzini works reliable.

How to proceed ?

Thanks,

Alex.

--
Alexander Boettcher
Genode Labs

http://www.genode-labs.com - http://www.genode.org

Genode Labs GmbH - Amtsgericht Dresden - HRB 28424 - Sitz Dresden