qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] qga/blacklist test failures

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: [Qemu-devel] qga/blacklist test failures
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 14:38:49 +0100

Hi; I'm seeing /qga/blacklist test failures on one of my machines:

/qga/blacklist: **
ERROR:/home/petmay01/linaro/qemu-for-merges/tests/test-qga.c:674:test_qga_blacklist:
assertion failed ret: GenericError realpath("/sys/dev/block/8:33"): No
such file or directory
 FAIL

It's correct that there's no such file in /sys/dev/block.

This seems to have been caused by my having an entry in the
host's mount table which is stale (a USB block device which
was disconnected without running umount), but it would be
nice if the test didn't blow up because of minor oddities
like that in the host's configuration.

(At any rate, running umount on the offending mountpoint
causes the test to stop failing.)

thanks
-- PMM