qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] -icount changes physical address assignments in QEMU 2.

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] -icount changes physical address assignments in QEMU 2.10/2.11
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2018 15:51:55 +0100

On 6 April 2018 at 14:33, Peter Maydell <address@hidden> wrote:
> On this end I should try this with a 32-bit Linux host.

I've now done this, and can reproduce the problem. So the
issue is generic to 32-bit hosts.

I'll see if I can figure out what's going wrong. In the
meantime, you can probably work around it by building
64-bit binaries rather than 32-bit ones (they will
perform a bit better I think, so unless you need to
retain support for running on 32-bit Windows that would
be a good idea anyway).

thanks
-- PMM