qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Outreachy intro: micro:bit project

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Outreachy intro: micro:bit project
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 17:13:31 +0100

On Thu, May 10, 2018 at 11:19 PM, Julia Suvorova <address@hidden> wrote:
> My name is Julia. I am a bachelor of mathematics from Moscow who is
> interested in system programming. I've been selected for Outreachy this
> year to work on the micro:bit project.
> The project is divided between two people - me and Steffen.
> We will develop support for the micro:bit board and the Cortex-M0 cpu.
>
> I'm very excited to work with QEMU community. Wish me luck!

Congratulations!  We are excited to work with you.

Do you have a blog URL where we can follow your work?

You can add it to the open source virtualization blog aggregator here
by contacting Daniel Berrange <address@hidden> (and follow the
aggregator to see what others are doing!):
https://planet.virt-tools.org/

Stefan