qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 07/28] x86/cpu: use standard-headers/asm-x86.kvm_

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 07/28] x86/cpu: use standard-headers/asm-x86.kvm_para.h
Date: Fri, 25 May 2018 13:30:00 +0100

On 25 May 2018 at 13:27, Michael S. Tsirkin <address@hidden> wrote:
> I see.  I guess you did all the work already, do you still need help
> or will you just go ahead and post it? Or even commit directly,
> it's a trivial enough patch.

I'll send a series later this afternoon that does an update
to 4.17-rc6; it has a couple of other prerequisites in it,
to handle __aligned_u64 in the update script (patch already
posted this morning, but I'll put it in the series), and to deal
with the kernel headers not yet defining VIRTIO_GPU_CAPSET_VIRGL2.

thanks
-- PMM