[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 0/7] arm_gic: add virtualization extensions s
Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 0/7] arm_gic: add virtualization extensions support
Mon, 25 Jun 2018 12:12:33 +0100
On 25 June 2018 at 05:55, Jan Kiszka <address@hidden> wrote:
> On 2018-06-19 11:31, address@hidden wrote:
>> From: Luc MICHEL <address@hidden>
>> This patch series add support for the virtualization extensions in the
>> ARM GICv2 interrupt controller.
>> The first two commits do some refactoring to prepare for the
>> implementation. Commits 3 and 4 are the actual implementation. The last
>> commit updates the ZynqMP implementation to support virtualization.
> Is it enabled for the virt machine as well? Seems we are missing some
> mapping of GICV and GICH there.
I agree that it would be very nice to see this enabled for the
'virt' board; it's a bit tricky for me to test otherwise. It
should just be a matter of mapping in the GICV and GICH,
wiring up the maintenance interrupt, and advertising it
correctly in the DTB and ACPI data...
I'm hoping to get to reviewing this series this afternoon.
- Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 7/7] xlnx-zynqmp: Improve GIC wiring and MMIO mapping, (continued)
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 6/7] intc/arm_gic: Improve traces, luc . michel, 2018/06/19
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 4/7] intc/arm_gic: Add the virtualization extensions to the GIC state, luc . michel, 2018/06/19
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 5/7] intc/arm_gic: Add virtualization extensions logic, luc . michel, 2018/06/19
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 1/7] intc/arm_gic: Refactor operations on the distributor, luc . michel, 2018/06/19
- Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 0/7] arm_gic: add virtualization extensions support, Jan Kiszka, 2018/06/25