[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 0/7] arm_gic: add virtualization extensions s
Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 0/7] arm_gic: add virtualization extensions support
Tue, 26 Jun 2018 11:20:06 +0200
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:52.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/52.8.0
On 06/25/2018 01:12 PM, Peter Maydell wrote:
> On 25 June 2018 at 05:55, Jan Kiszka <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On 2018-06-19 11:31, address@hidden wrote:
>>> From: Luc MICHEL <address@hidden>
>>> This patch series add support for the virtualization extensions in the
>>> ARM GICv2 interrupt controller.
>>> The first two commits do some refactoring to prepare for the
>>> implementation. Commits 3 and 4 are the actual implementation. The last
>>> commit updates the ZynqMP implementation to support virtualization.
>> Is it enabled for the virt machine as well? Seems we are missing some
>> mapping of GICV and GICH there.
> I agree that it would be very nice to see this enabled for the
> 'virt' board; it's a bit tricky for me to test otherwise. It
> should just be a matter of mapping in the GICV and GICH,
> wiring up the maintenance interrupt, and advertising it
> correctly in the DTB and ACPI data...
OK, I'll give it a look for the v3 then.
> I'm hoping to get to reviewing this series this afternoon.
> -- PMM
Description: OpenPGP digital signature
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 6/7] intc/arm_gic: Improve traces, (continued)
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 6/7] intc/arm_gic: Improve traces, luc . michel, 2018/06/19
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 4/7] intc/arm_gic: Add the virtualization extensions to the GIC state, luc . michel, 2018/06/19
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 5/7] intc/arm_gic: Add virtualization extensions logic, luc . michel, 2018/06/19
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 1/7] intc/arm_gic: Refactor operations on the distributor, luc . michel, 2018/06/19
- Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 0/7] arm_gic: add virtualization extensions support, Jan Kiszka, 2018/06/25