[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 03/17] aio-wait: Increase num_waiters even in
Re: [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 03/17] aio-wait: Increase num_waiters even in home thread
Thu, 13 Sep 2018 19:21:43 +0200
Am 13.09.2018 um 17:11 hat Paolo Bonzini geschrieben:
> On 13/09/2018 14:52, Kevin Wolf wrote:
> > Even if AIO_WAIT_WHILE() is called in the home context of the
> > AioContext, we still want to allow the condition to change depending on
> > other threads as long as they kick the AioWait. Specfically block jobs
> > can be running in an I/O thread and should then be able to kick a drain
> > in the main loop context.
> I don't understand the scenario very well. Why hasn't the main loop's
> drain incremented num_waiters?
We are in this path (that didn't increase num_waiters before this patch)
because drain, and therefore AIO_WAIT_WHILE(), was called from the main
thread. But draining depends on a job in a different thread, so we need
to be able to be kicked when that job finally is quiesced.
If I revert this, the test /bdrv-drain/blockjob/iothread/drain hangs.
This is a block job that works on two nodes in two different contexts.
(I think I saw this with mirror, which doesn't take additional locks
when it issues a request, so maybe there's a bit more wrong there... We
clearly need more testing with iothreads, this series probably only
scratches the surface.)
> Note I'm not against the patch---though I would hoist the
> atomic_inc/atomic_dec outside the if, since it's done in both branches.
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 00/17] Fix some jobs/drain/aio_poll related hangs, Kevin Wolf, 2018/09/13
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 04/17] test-bdrv-drain: Drain with block jobs in an I/O thread, Kevin Wolf, 2018/09/13
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 05/17] test-blockjob: Acquire AioContext around job_cancel_sync(), Kevin Wolf, 2018/09/13
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 06/17] job: Use AIO_WAIT_WHILE() in job_finish_sync(), Kevin Wolf, 2018/09/13
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 09/17] block-backend: Add .drained_poll callback, Kevin Wolf, 2018/09/13
- [Qemu-devel] [PATCH v2 08/17] block: Add missing locking in bdrv_co_drain_bh_cb(), Kevin Wolf, 2018/09/13