qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Qemu version issues migration

From: zly371549296
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Qemu version issues migration
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 14:16:23 +0800

         Hello, I would like to consult different versions of qemu virtual
machine. If I am doing hot migration, my current environment is cloudstack+ KVM
+ceph. One host has qemu version 2.9 and another has qemu version 2.6.I tried
low version to high version can be migrated, but high version, how to migrate
low version, please help guide, thank you!

xiao  zeng

2018-10-29

zly371549296