qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Can't see mouse cursor on VNC viewer

From: Guoheyi
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Can't see mouse cursor on VNC viewer
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2018 12:37:13 +0000

Hi folks,

I'm using qemu 2.8 on ARM64 with KVM enabled, and TightVNC on MS Windows as a
VNC viewer. We can see the graphic screen on VNC viewer, but we can't see the
mouse cursor after we enable "Mouse Cursor -> Let remote server deal with
cursor". When I move or click on VNC viewer screen, we can see some items are
selected or highlighted, so I believe other functions of mouse are still there.
If I switch to text console and use gpm, I can see the cursor in rectangle
shape on the screen.

Do you have any idea of why this issue happens and how we can fix it?

Thanks,

Heyi Guo