qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/15] MIPS queue for February 14th, 2019

From: Aleksandar Markovic
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL 00/15] MIPS queue for February 14th, 2019
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2019 17:20:43 +0000

> Please update the changelog at https://wiki.qemu.org/ChangeLog/4.0
> for any user-visible changes. (I note that the "MIPS" section is
> currently quite empty-looking.)

You are right, some items (that had already been integrated) were missing.
I made the section more verbose, and hopefully there will be more items
there by March 12th.

Just want to tell you that some of the MIPS changes since 3.1 are not
visible to the end user (cleanups, tests, and some features that will be
enabled/activated at some point in the future, but not before 4.0), so it
looks more appropriate to me that they are not mentioned in the 4.0
release notes.

Regards,
Aleksandar