qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL] target/riscv: Convert to decodetree

From: Palmer Dabbelt
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [PULL] target/riscv: Convert to decodetree
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 13:46:03 -0800 (PST)

On Mon, 04 Mar 2019 11:30:21 PST (-0800), address@hidden wrote:
On 3/4/19 4:52 AM, Bastian Koppelmann wrote:
This looks like an unforeseen decodetree problem (CC' Richard). As these 16/32
instructions share the same trans_* function, we emit the same typedef once for
16 bit and once for 32 bit. I don't see an easy fix in decodetree

Use an argument set, and add !extern to the argument set definition for the
"second" decoder.

(Leastwise I don't think that feature is sitting on the branch...)

Thanks, I'll do another PR and keep the last 5 patches for later.