qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] State of QEMU CI as we enter 4.0

From: Ed Vielmetti
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] State of QEMU CI as we enter 4.0
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 14:21:34 -0400

There are a couple of options hosted at Packet - Shippable, Codefresh, and
Drone. I perhaps know more about Drone than the others. Each of them have a
supported/sponsored version which can be used to produce arm64 binaries
natively.

I'll admit to dropping into this conversation in mid-stream though - what
is the overall goal of this effort? Knowing that it might be easier to
suggest a specific path.