qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-block] Guest unresponsive after Virtqueue size ex

From: Fernando Casas Schössow
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] [Qemu-block] Guest unresponsive after Virtqueue size exceeded error
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 07:07:25 +0000

Hi all,

Wanted to share one more update regarding this issue.
Since running the new package with the patch from Natanael, the issue never
happen again.
It's been three weeks with all guests running on virtio-scsi and no issues at
all so I guess we can consider this solved.

Thanks again to everyone that helped identifying and fixing this issue. Great
work.

Cheers,

Fer