qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] last one question about VirtFS

From: П , Алексей
Subject: [Qemu-devel] last one question about VirtFS
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 16:22:33 +0200

Please excuse any errors on my part and for my insistense, i had closed my
research in case of "handle" backend, the last case which i cannot resolve
is to find purpose of "synthetic 9p file system". I'm stuck in testing with
command below:

qemu-system-x86_64 -cpu max \
                   -accel kvm \
                   -m size=512M \
                   -blockdev driver=file,node-name=hdd,filename=debian.img \
                   -device driver=ide-hd,drive=hdd \
                   -virtfs_synth

I mean i cannot find any example of using command mentioned above.

Please provide me If there are any material to study.

Thanks.