qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Introducing GSoC project: API Documentation Generation

From: Eduardo Habkost
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Introducing GSoC project: API Documentation Generation
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 15:41:08 -0300

Please welcome GSoC student Gabriel Barreto.  Gabriel is going to
work on QEMU API Documentation Generation[1].

Gabriel's first task is to evaluate our options for extract doc
comments from C source code and integrate them into Sphinx
documentation.  I saw that Peter has experimented with kernel-doc
in the past[2][3].  Has anybody evaluated other alternatives?
(e.g. Hawkmoth[4])

[1]
https://wiki.qemu.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2019#API_documentation_generation
[2] https://www.mail-archive.com/address@hidden/msg411643.html