qemu-devel

[Qemu-devel] Recent python-sphinx errors out building doc

From: Bruce Rogers
Subject: [Qemu-devel] Recent python-sphinx errors out building doc
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 16:49:55 -0600

Hi,

I build recent upstream qemu in the openSUSE Build Service, and for
the Factory repository there, python-sphinx was recently updated to
version 2.1.1. This caused the build to fail as follows:
/home/abuild/rpmbuild/BUILD/qemu-4.0.50/docs/interop/bitmaps.rst:202:Could not
lex literal_block as "json". Highlighting skipped.

The python-sphinx tools is called with warnings are treated as errors
it looks like. I don't know much at all about this tool, and hopefully
 someone knows what to fix here. If you want to give me a pointer
on what needs to change, I could give a go at doing a fix however.

Thanks,

Bruce