qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] Booting Raspbian on RPi emulation

From: BALATON Zoltan
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] Booting Raspbian on RPi emulation
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2019 16:50:25 +0200 (CEST)

Hello Philippe,

On Tue, 15 Jan 2019, Philippe Mathieu-Daudé wrote:
On 1/15/19 7:29 PM, BALATON Zoltan wrote:
On Thu, 29 Nov 2018, BALATON Zoltan wrote:
Then I've tried the same with the pll patches posted by Philippe
Mathieu-Daudé here:

http://lists.nongnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2018-11/msg00191.html

on top of v3.1.0-rc3 which helped to get rid of the cprman warnings

Will these patches be merged eventually? These seem to at least get rid
of some annoying warnings in Linux boot dmesg.

I'll respin this series addressing Peter's comments.

Thanks for reminding me ;)

Phil.

While you're at raspi patches maybe I remind you again of the above :-)
I think I haven't seen these being merged yet but correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan