qemu-devel

Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU as ISS (Instruction Set Simulator)

From: ??
Subject: Re: [Qemu-devel] QEMU as ISS (Instruction Set Simulator)
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2019 18:24:09 +0800

Hi Aleksandar,

Thank you very much for your patient explanation in the previous post. And
thank you for checking.
Your and Peter's replies in the previous post certainly helped a lot. I am now
looking at a git commit 7 years ago (bd277fa1966bc400f1b411f868f39125cda0c403),
it was a Loongson Multimedia Instruction implementation done my Richard
Henderson. I think what he did is exactly what I want to do now. I got a vague
view of the big picture, but I need more time to figure out the details. I will
certainly ask more questions about this later, but before that I need to look
at some other parts of the source code:) Again thank you for checking!

Cheers,
Libo