qemu-devel

Re: Braille device (chardev/baum.c) is unable to detect the TTY correctl

From: Teemu Kuusisto
Subject: Re: Braille device (chardev/baum.c) is unable to detect the TTY correctly and does not act on graphic console connect/disconnect
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2019 10:27:09 +0200

I totally agree with everything you said! That would allow accessible use of
remote virtual machines, which I initially thought of as rather unnecessary but
it definitely is not. I just did not dare to even think of the new
possibilities it would offer!

Brlapi already has a file descriptor. Could spice just grab that and proxy its
contents as a channel? Only brlapi's open/close connection and enter/leave tty
needs to be called by spice. That does not sound of too much maintenane for
spice. I just took a look at the header files of brlapi and noticed that you
are involved in that project too, Samuel.

-- Teemu