qemu-devel

Re: version 3.2 is missing from QEMU download page

From: Aleksandar Markovic
Subject: Re: version 3.2 is missing from QEMU download page
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 23:24:31 +0100

On Thursday, January 9, 2020, Aleksandar Markovic <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

For some reason, QEMU download page

https://download.qemu.org

seems to contain tarballs of all QEMU versions/releases, except 3.2 and its follow-ups. This broke up some scripts that rely on presence of all versions on that page.

Hm, sorry, I think I for some reason thought that 3.2 must have existed, but it looks we had only  3.0 and 3.1 in 2018.

Sorry for the noise,
Alwksandar

I don't know who is in charge of QEMU download page, but I would like to ask anyone with this power to fix the absence of 3.2, if possible.

Thanks in advance,
Aleksandar