qemu-devel

Re: [RFC] QEMU Gating CI

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Re: [RFC] QEMU Gating CI
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2020 14:33:54 +0000

On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 at 14:06, Cleber Rosa <address@hidden> wrote:

> RFC: QEMU Gating CI
> ===================
>
> This RFC attempts to address most of the issues described in
> "Requirements/GatinCI"[1].  An also relevant write up is the "State of
> QEMU CI as we enter 4.0"[2].
>
> The general approach is one to minimize the infrastructure maintenance
> and development burden, leveraging as much as possible "other people's"
> infrastructure and code.  GitLab's CI/CD platform is the most relevant
> component dealt with here.

Happy New Year! Now we're in 2020, any chance of an update on
plans/progress here? I would very much like to be able to hand
processing of pull requests over to somebody else after the
5.0 cycle, if not before. (I'm quite tempted to make that a
hard deadline and just say that somebody else will have to
pick it up for 5.1, regardless...)

thanks
-- PMM