qemu-devel

Re: [RFC 0/1] ATI R300 emulated grpahics card V2

From: BALATON Zoltan
Subject: Re: [RFC 0/1] ATI R300 emulated grpahics card V2
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2020 01:36:21 +0100 (CET)

On Sat, 30 Nov 2019, BALATON Zoltan wrote:
That's all I could find out so far, any help to get further is  appreciated.

I've created a ticket at my qmiga.osdn.io page where I've summarised previous discussion at one place which could be used to track what we know about it. See here:

https://osdn.net/projects/qmiga/ticket/40018

Help getting further is still appreciated, I couldn't do much with this so far but if anyone knows anything about early Radeon microengine feel free to chime in.

Regards,
BALATON Zoltan