qemu-devel

Re: Wiki account creation request

From: Stefan Hajnoczi
Subject: Re: Wiki account creation request
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2020 10:14:03 +0000

On Mon, Mar 09, 2020 at 11:29:34PM +0600, Adema Yergara wrote:
> I understand that I subscribed to your mailing lit now but what about the
> point
> - To create an account in the QEMU wiki, you must ask on the mailing list
> for someone else to do it on your behalf (self-creation is prohibited to
> cut down on spam accounts)
> Who can create this for me?

Hi,
I have created an account and sent you the details in a private email.

Please use the "Subject" line on emails, it makes it easier to identify
email conversations (if all your emails have no subject I won't be able
to distinguish between them when browsing by inbox).  For example,
"Wiki account creation request" could be the subject of this email.

Thanks,
Stefan