qemu-devel

Delaying QEMU rc3 til tomorrow

From: Peter Maydell
Subject: Delaying QEMU rc3 til tomorrow
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 09:56:22 +0100

Hi; I get the impression from the list that there's still quite a
lot of "stuff that ought to be fixed in 5.0" work on the list, and
also this has been the Easter weekend so some people will have
been on holiday. So I'm going to postpone cutting rc3 til tomorrow
(Wednesday) in the hope that we can get these fixes into it. (As
a reminder, rc3 is supposed to be the final rc before release; if
anything critical doesn't make rc3 we would need to cut an rc4.)

thanks
-- PMM