qemu-devel

Re: Query Regarding Contribution

From: Thomas Huth
Subject: Re: Query Regarding Contribution
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 07:20:58 +0200

On 17/06/2020 20.25, khyati agarwal wrote:
> Respected ,
> I am Khyati Agarwal, second-year undergraduate in CSE, IIT, Mandi,
> India. I have good knowledge of git, Python, C/C++, php, machine
> learning and databases like mongodb, mysql. I'm interested in
> contributing to QEMU. I have worked with nlp, tensorflow, keras, etc on
> ML projects. I am also looking forward to the next Outreachy round.
> Could you please guide me on how to start expressing and contributing ?

 Hi,

thanks for your interest in contributing to QEMU! If you haven't seen it
yet, please read our guide for submitting patches first:

 https://wiki.qemu.org/Contribute/SubmitAPatch

And if you're looking for ideas for a patch, have a look at our list here:

 https://wiki.qemu.org/Contribute/BiteSizedTasks

If you have questions, don't hesistate to ask!

 Thomas