qemu-devel

Re: QAPI, The msys2 CI check are compiled sucess, but qapi tests are fai

From: Yonggang Luo
Subject: Re: QAPI, The msys2 CI check are compiled sucess, but qapi tests are failing
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2020 03:29:24 +0800

On Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 3:27 AM Thomas Huth <thuth@redhat.com> wrote:
On 02/09/2020 20.33, 罗勇刚(Yonggang Luo) wrote:
> https://cirrus-ci.com/task/5708273301061632?command=main#L6792
>
> make: *** [Makefile.mtest:63: check-qapi-schema] Error 1

I think nobody really ever cared about getting "make check" running on
Windows... So as a first step, I think you could submit your patches
without the "make check" at the end of the build script.
For this, I've already done.
Now I am trying to getting make check to be success

Now looking at the error at above URL, this looks like a problem with
the CR-LF vs. LF endings here. Could you try to add --strip-trailing-cr
to the invocation of "diff" in tests/qapi-schema/meson.build ?
OK, I'll give a try

 Thomas

--
         此致