qemu-devel

eMMC support

From: Sai Pavan Boddu
Subject: eMMC support
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2020 18:30:50 +0000

Hi Philippe,

We are looking to add eMMC support, I searched the mailing list and found a series posted on eMMC by “Vincent Palatin”

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/qemu-devel/2011-07/msg02833.html

I would like to consider the above work and mix-up with more changes to start adding support for eMMC. Do you have any suggestions on the approach followed in above patches ?

Note: Here is the existing support available in Xilinx fork, which might require some work
https://github.com/Xilinx/qemu/blob/master/hw/sd/sd.c

Regards,
Sai Pavan