qemu-devel

Qemu first time contribution

From: Harshavardhan Unnibhavi
Subject: Qemu first time contribution
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2020 19:18:33 +0000

Hi,

I am looking to contribute code to QEMU, a software I have enjoyed
using for my own projects. I want to contribute to developing a
specific component in the project. I was looking for possible project
ideas and came across this page:
https://wiki.qemu.org/Google_Summer_of_Code_2020 . Is it ok to start
working on a project I pick from here? For example I am interested in
the " TCG Plugin Cache Modelling"  and "NVMe Emulation Performance
Optimization".

If not do you maintain a list of components(or issues) that require
some work or new features to be added?

Looking forward to your replies.

Best,
Harsha