qemu-devel

About 'qemu-security' list subscription process

From: P J P
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 19:33:32 +0530 (IST)

  Hello,

* We have received quite a few subscription requests for the 'qemu-security'
  list in the last few weeks. Majority of them are rejected because we could
  not identify the user from merely their email-id.

* I have requested them to send a subscription request email with a 'Self
  Introduction' to the list.

* However, some of the subscribers are familiar from the
  qemu-devel/oss-security mailing lists. And some are corporate emails like
  <secalert@rh.c>

* One of the request is pending (3+) votes/acks for OR against member
  subscription.

How do we handle these requests?

Thank you.
--
Prasad J Pandit / Red Hat Product Security Team
8685 545E B54C 486B C6EB 271E E285 8B5A F050 DE8D