qemu-devel

Re: QEMU hosting

From: Cleber Rosa
Subject: Re: QEMU hosting
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2021 10:15:09 -0500 (EST)

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Stefan Hajnoczi" <stefanha@gmail.com>
> To: "Fosshost" <admin@fosshost.org>
> Cc: "qemu-devel" <qemu-devel@nongnu.org>, "Cleber Rosa" <cleber@redhat.com>
> Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2021 9:28:29 AM
> Subject: Re: QEMU hosting
>
> On Tue, Jan 5, 2021 at 6:55 PM Fosshost <admin@fosshost.org> wrote:
>
> > If you would like to apply, you can do so at https://fosshost.org/apply

Hi Stefan,

I've made an application for one x86 virtual machine on behalf of the QEMU
project.  It's not clear to me if the VMs, in addition to being powered by
KVM according to the docs, if they offer (nested) KVM.

That would be an improvement from what we get from the GitLab shared runners.

Thomas,

Would you be able to tell if nested KVM is available for the x86 VMs?

Thanks,
- Cleber.