qemu-devel

Re: 3D Acceleration for Windows hosts?

From: John Klimek
Subject: Re: 3D Acceleration for Windows hosts?
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2021 14:10:07 -0500

Thanks very much for the information.

However, when I try to run configure with --enable-opengl it reports
the following:

ERROR: User requested feature opengl
       configure was not able to find it.
       Please install opengl (mesa) devel pkgs: epoxy gbm

It looks like it requires gbm which is only available for Linux
DRM/KRS.  I don't see any configuration options to enable OpenGL with
SDL and GTK3?