[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Bug 1901068] Re: Deleted tests are still run if they exist in the build
Launchpad Bug Tracker
[Bug 1901068] Re: Deleted tests are still run if they exist in the build tree
Fri, 09 Jul 2021 04:17:26 -0000
[Expired for QEMU because there has been no activity for 60 days.]
** Changed in: qemu
Status: Incomplete => Expired
You received this bug notification because you are a member of qemu-
devel-ml, which is subscribed to QEMU.
Deleted tests are still run if they exist in the build tree
Status in QEMU:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Add a new device along with a qtest to exercise it.
2. Run make check-qtest. It passes.
3. Revert the commit that added the device and qtest.
4. Run make check-qtest again. It now fails because the device no longer
exists, but the test is somehow still there even though the source files are
gone and it's not mentioned in tests/qtest/meson.build.
After running make clean, make check-qtest passes again.
$ git describe
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
|[Prev in Thread]
||[Next in Thread]|
- [Bug 1901068] Re: Deleted tests are still run if they exist in the build tree,
Launchpad Bug Tracker <=